11-30-2017, 11:50 AM
This is what it says on the ACE registry:
"Geology 101: Physical Geology (Geology 101)
Credit Type: Course
ACE Course Number: 0031
Organization: Study.com, LLC
Credit Recommendation: In the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category, 3 semester hours in introduction to earth
science or physical geology. Credit may only be awarded for this course or Earth Science 101: Earth Science (SDCM-0029). (6/16)."
I'd be interested if anyone received credit for both of them at TESU. My son took both of them and I did not notice until I went to register the 2nd class with ACE. It may be possible TESU will take both of them, yet somewhere else may not???????
"Geology 101: Physical Geology (Geology 101)
Credit Type: Course
ACE Course Number: 0031
Organization: Study.com, LLC
Credit Recommendation: In the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category, 3 semester hours in introduction to earth
science or physical geology. Credit may only be awarded for this course or Earth Science 101: Earth Science (SDCM-0029). (6/16)."
I'd be interested if anyone received credit for both of them at TESU. My son took both of them and I did not notice until I went to register the 2nd class with ACE. It may be possible TESU will take both of them, yet somewhere else may not???????
Myself: Pierpont BOG (May 2018), TESU BALS-SS (June 2019)
CC: 34cr 1979-95 SL: 9cr Shmoop: 6cr SC: 48cr Sophia: 5cr OD: 12cr TEEX: 3cr Ed4Credit: 6cr TESU: 7cr
My son: Currently pursuing Harvard Extension MLA Digital Media Design 28 Cr completed
TESU ASNSM in CS (June 2018), TESU BA Learner-Designed-Software Dev/Web Design
& Cert CIS (March 2019)
CSU Global: 9cr Hodges: 24cr SL: 15cr SC: 51cr TEEX: 4cr Sophia: 8cr CLEP: 3cr ED4Credit: 6cr TESU: 6cr Alex:3cr
CC: 34cr 1979-95 SL: 9cr Shmoop: 6cr SC: 48cr Sophia: 5cr OD: 12cr TEEX: 3cr Ed4Credit: 6cr TESU: 7cr
My son: Currently pursuing Harvard Extension MLA Digital Media Design 28 Cr completed
TESU ASNSM in CS (June 2018), TESU BA Learner-Designed-Software Dev/Web Design
& Cert CIS (March 2019)CSU Global: 9cr Hodges: 24cr SL: 15cr SC: 51cr TEEX: 4cr Sophia: 8cr CLEP: 3cr ED4Credit: 6cr TESU: 6cr Alex:3cr


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)