Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions about TESC
#20
cookderosa Wrote:>>

Yes I concur. Paying your $75 will give you access to the grand answers- but getting them to replay is sometimes a long process. You can plan your degree plan- but just plan the requirements, leave the electives open for classes that maybe fall out of the category you intended. (This happened to me when I worked WITH an advisor). You just should be careful, but in the end if you can plan your degree.

Pretty much what she said Smile Oh, and also it will take them FOREVER to update your evaulation- seriously. I still have 4 DSST tests and a CLEP from 5 weeks ago that they have and haven't put on my evaluation yet.
Because of money issues, I haven't been able to enroll yet and won't be able to until I actually have about 114 credits, but I have been over my degree plan *I* created about 1,000 times. I'm still worried they'll do what Jennifer said and tell me electives are wrong (they did that to me already with HTYH), but I'll probably just end up faxing the degree plan I did and getting them to put mine in, since I know it's right.
I haven't had many problems with them, but they're not very user friendly and can be a giant PITA. You have to be firm with the advisors and usually they'll come around.
I'm done!
B.A. English, TESC, completed December 2008

Tests passed: A/I Lit-73, Mgmt-71, Amer Lit-73, Tech Writing-64, Criminal Justice-56, Here's to Your Health-65, Law Enforcement-60


Messages In This Thread
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Questions about TESC - by gcalvin - 02-17-2008, 01:02 AM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Questions about TESC - by cookderosa - 02-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Questions about TESC - by Gary - 02-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Questions about TESC - by cookderosa - 02-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Questions about TESC - by cookderosa - 02-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Questions about TESC - by cookderosa - 02-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Questions about TESC - by PatsGirl1 - 02-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Questions about TESC - by PatsGirl1 - 02-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Questions about TESC - by cookderosa - 02-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Questions about TESC - by Gary - 02-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Questions about TESC - by larry7crys - 02-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Questions about TESC - by dc67 - 02-23-2008, 09:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,131 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 3,006 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,549 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,521 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 5,374 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  questions for my friend's son maplefu 4 2,803 05-22-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students gus 31 15,647 05-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  How to get TESU to answer my questions and look at my transcripts? (Discouraged) camjenks 5 3,320 04-24-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Muldoon
  TESU and Study.com partnership/discount specific questions Tripletmom 9 5,930 04-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Joeman200
  TESU Academic Eval (Questions - Help Please) Gloddy 6 3,941 03-17-2018, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Gloddy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)