Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ACE not needed to send Study.com Transcripts to TESU
#8
(04-25-2018, 10:27 AM)Gloddy Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 12:43 PM)Study.com Wrote: Hi all!

As was mentioned previously, Thomas Edison State University accepts transcripts directly from Study.com; no need to request transcripts from ACE or NCCRS.

To request your Study.com transcript, please fill out the form - https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b90253...bd813935c1.

Then the Study.com registrar office will send your transcripts straight to the TESU Registrar's office, free of charge.

Thank you!

Best,
The Study.com Team

Hi Study.com,

I used the form twice.  The first time the transcripts went very quickly and arrived at TESU on 3/2.  The second time I tried was early April.  They didn't seem to go.  I tried again and was told they were sent on Friday April 20th, but they are still not at TESU.

It would be helpful if we received a confirmation email from study.com stating the request was received and processed with a time frame of when we should expect them to arrive at TESU, not evaluated, but received. I thought they were going electronically, but I believe I read on here somewhere they are going via regular postal mail.

I am hoping to graduate in September 2018.  I am waiting for 7 courses (21 credits) to show up and be evaluated.  I have 2 more courses (6 credits) that I have completed but haven't asked to have sent yet. I was thinking doing it once a month is best, so I would request this in early may.  Not sure if this is correct or not. 

Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.
Gloddy


I'm having the same issue here. I sent in my ACE transcript to TESU and was told I needed to have a transcript sent directly from Study.com, so I requested one. I don't know if they just ignored my request or they are having issues with their system but I never received notification it was sent and TESU never received it. I requested a transcript a second time. Same thing. I have contacted TESU regarding Study.com not sending out transcripts and I'm hoping they will just use the ACE transcripts because once my transcript is received I'm done with my degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjb84's post:
  • Gloddy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ACE not needed to send Study.com Transcripts to TESU - by pjb84 - 05-09-2018, 04:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 289 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,126 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 302 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 6,006 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,681 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 825 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,313 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 833 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,232 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,552 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)