08-21-2018, 10:42 PM
(08-21-2018, 09:51 AM)shadowgem Wrote:(08-21-2018, 09:23 AM)davewill Wrote: I think those are cases where that course isn't actually offered by TESU and they've just created a course number for transfer purposes. For instance, I couldn't find FIN-311 Corporate Finance, which is marked this way, in the TESU catalog, only in the PLA database.
Oh, alright. It had me scratching my head, but that makes so much sense now. TYVM!
I couldn't quite figure that one out either, but now I totally get it!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)