12-14-2018, 08:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 08:47 AM by posabsolute.)
I just passed the exam, it was in the most difficult exams I did at SDC, I would compare it to applied managerial accounting in terms of difficulty.
That being said, I didn’t study enough, I basically did the practice tests for all the sections and went for it. I got taken by surprise a couple of time in the exam. In total, I spent 2 weeks on the course. In general, an 80+ quiz course I would do in 1 week.
I think most people can have a high mark with a couple of nights of study. Even understanding the Algebra and programming stuff, you can youtube your way to get more background information on those.
That being said, I didn’t study enough, I basically did the practice tests for all the sections and went for it. I got taken by surprise a couple of time in the exam. In total, I spent 2 weeks on the course. In general, an 80+ quiz course I would do in 1 week.
I think most people can have a high mark with a couple of nights of study. Even understanding the Algebra and programming stuff, you can youtube your way to get more background information on those.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)