Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com & TESU discounts/benefits refresher
#1
I am going to transfer to TESU very soon and the next set of classes I have will be with Study.com.

What are the current discounts available for TESU students who complete a class with Study.com????

Is this correct?:
Will not play full price/out-of-state tuition for the TESU-100 Cornerstone? (waiver discontinued?)

Residency Fee Waiver costs $2200 instead of $2500?

Anything else? Any savings with Study.com if I am a registered student with TESU?

My final question is this, if I take a course with Study.com in January and I later graduate from TESU in June will my discounted graduation fee/residency fee still be available? I will not be an active paying member with Study.com when I graduate. Are the two classes that I am going to take at Study.com in January have a shelf life with TESU? My understanding is that once those transcripts are sent from Study.com to TESU I will then be coded/categorized as a student of Study.com. (okay, 1 more question :-) will being labled as a "student of study.com" with TESU interfere with FAFSA in any way? 

Thanks!
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science


Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com & TESU discounts/benefits refresher - by AwardTour - 12-18-2018, 07:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 264 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,071 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 291 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,999 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,658 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 809 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,269 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 825 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,200 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,541 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)