Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A)
#11
(01-17-2019, 09:20 AM)Supermind Wrote: Usually, we transfer ACE credits after gathering a certain number of credits. This is bcos it costs $ 20 to make the first transfer, and $ 15 for successive transfers. But in this case, you could consider transferring as soon as you complete other TEEX courses. If you only plan to take one course, you should transfer it. TEEX courses expire end of this month, and you want your credits sent in before that.

TEEX courses expire at the end of this month?  Is this dictated by ACE or someone else?  Is this a regular occurrence?  I had no idea!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A) - by CiggyTardust - 01-17-2019, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Excel or Word course completion template worksheet NapoleonInRags 0 1,423 02-12-2025, 05:03 PM
Last Post: NapoleonInRags
Question Why People Take SO LONG to Get Started? LevelUP 13 5,683 03-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: davewill
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 2,192 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Does anyone regret their BALS? Nadiv10 3 1,988 09-21-2021, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  BALS degree at TSU LokiBear 2 1,944 02-19-2021, 08:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin Desperately Need Help To Get Started Risingstar 12 5,308 10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Risingstar
  BALS Criminal Justice concentration questions. Acaidian 6 3,253 10-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: suzycupcake
  Bals how long to finish? SweetsugarNL 25 8,861 08-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  Applying for an AA and BALS Tlm 3 2,228 06-23-2019, 04:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. David.Hamad 21 7,422 05-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)