Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A)
#14
(01-17-2019, 09:27 AM)CiggyTardust Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 09:26 AM)davewill Wrote: Actually, you should be fine so long as you complete the courses by the expiration deadline, although it wouldn't be a bad idea to get them onto your ACE transcript immediately. You can send them to TESU when you're ready, that timing won't be affected by the courses expiring.

How can I stay apprised of these expiration deadlines?  Is there a list somewhere?  I will be sure to get the courses added to my ACE transcript as I complete them.

If you search a course in the ACE database (like you're going to add it to your transcript), it lists the dates for which the course is approved. Also, when a common one is coming up on its deadline you'll usually hear about it on the forum.
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting started with BALS (Template Q&A) - by mysonx3 - 01-17-2019, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Excel or Word course completion template worksheet NapoleonInRags 0 1,421 02-12-2025, 05:03 PM
Last Post: NapoleonInRags
Question Why People Take SO LONG to Get Started? LevelUP 13 5,662 03-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Last Post: davewill
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 2,187 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Does anyone regret their BALS? Nadiv10 3 1,980 09-21-2021, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  BALS degree at TSU LokiBear 2 1,936 02-19-2021, 08:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin Desperately Need Help To Get Started Risingstar 12 5,298 10-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Risingstar
  BALS Criminal Justice concentration questions. Acaidian 6 3,248 10-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: suzycupcake
  Bals how long to finish? SweetsugarNL 25 8,851 08-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  Applying for an AA and BALS Tlm 3 2,228 06-23-2019, 04:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. David.Hamad 21 7,415 05-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)