Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS
#10
(03-15-2019, 12:34 AM)jsh1138 Wrote: I 2nd Study.com. It's better in just about every way than Straighterline
Thank you.

(03-15-2019, 01:09 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: sofinel, I highly recommend the StraighterLine and Study.com combo as well... StraighterLine for the lower level and Study.com for the upper level requirements.  I would follow zzzz24's lead and do similar if not the same courses as he's done.  BTW, are you in Ontario as well?  I would just stick with a BALS with no concentration, or a BALS with a Humanities or Social Science concentration.

OK. Will do. 

bjcheung77 is there a reason you are recommending BALS with no concentration, or a BALS with a Humanities or Social Science concentration? Just out of curiosity. 

Yes, I live in Ontario next to Detroit, so I can pop across the border if I need to attend a test centre. I would prefer to do the tests online instead of travelling to take them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-15-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-15-2019, 07:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,135 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  Stats courses from Business School toward BA in Math AOS? cannoda 0 68 10-01-2026, 07:16 PM
Last Post: cannoda
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,631 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 486 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,512 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,190 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 355 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,494 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 553 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 754 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)