Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS
#13
(03-15-2019, 07:51 AM)zzzz24 Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 07:38 AM)sofinel Wrote: If I have to start from scratch, then I will go with the other university and do the BA in Business Administration. I can still test out and they accept CLEP and others. I only have to do 30 credits from their university and I am getting quite a bit of credits already from only one of my programs. I will speak to them as well and get WES submit my evaluation to them and see how many more credits will be applied to my degree.

I would stick to one of the big three mentioned on this forum and not bother with any brick and mortar universities where you would need to attend in class or take online courses through them. This method is 10x faster. There are people on here that had zero credits and finished a degree in less than a year, so there is no reason you wouldn't be able to as well.

I wouldn't bother with CLEP/DSST tests and driving across the border, it's a waste of time. You can just do these courses at home and take the proctored exam from your own computer. There are also various free courses for credit listed on this forum you can start while waiting as well.
Thank you for your advice. Will certainly do that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Class Recommendation - TESU - by sofinel - 03-14-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-14-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by zzzz24 - 03-15-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Recommended Courses for TESU BALS - by sofinel - 03-15-2019, 08:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,593 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 452 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,440 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,176 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 335 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,469 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 535 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 723 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,470 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,006 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)