Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think is the worst profession?
#1
I'm on a staycation while preparing for my move, and I started watching podiatry videos on YouTube. I thought being a dentist or dental hygienist would be bad because of people's bad breath and gross mouths, but being a podiatrist is 10X worse. It seems like most of their work involves clipping toenails with fungal infections; removing warts, calluses, and abscesses; and removing ingrown toenails. Sadly, they seem to get a lot of elderly patients who suffer from self-neglect. A lot of them had feet that were covered in dead skin.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think is the worst profession? - by sanantone - 04-18-2019, 05:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 2,379 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
  Best & Worst jobs - I wonder... bjcheung77 2 2,180 01-28-2022, 06:35 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Worst School Name Alpha 13 6,693 10-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  2019's Worst Colleges for Freedom of Speech sanantone 16 6,984 09-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  The New Worst Song Ever Maniac Craniac 18 6,973 04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Ace_King

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)