Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU - Another change for 2019 - Tuition option
#14
@natshar why not? The capstone really isn't difficult to be honest. I did mine on a practical project which took extra time and still had like 5-6 days free a week. Everyone is different but most of the people on this forum are dedicated and have had enough and will go the extra mile if that's what needs to be done.

Why can't you do both? For Mass Comm II it is "advisable" that you did mass comm I and in the words of TESU "Students are responsible for making sure they have the necessary knowledge" It's not a "fixed" prereq.

I have mass comm I on my transcripts right now, and it wasn't too hard. It took like a day to do on Shmoop, this isn't Calc IV or Advanced Accounting II here, its a 100 level comms course, I think you'll be safe doing both.

I think it depends on the individual and their available time and will power. How bad do you want it? Take some vacation from work and do it, give your family less attention for 3 months, do whatever it takes to get it done. 16 credits a term is a full workload of a full time student. You must think "If some 18 year old kid could do it, I sure as hell can cause I've been though more tough things".

Get help from your spouse with chores and responsibilities, sleep 4-5 hours a night but get it done. It's only 3 months and in the words of my Academy instructor that he made us chant "It must done."

All it takes is some balls and grit and you can do it.
GRADUATE

PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)

Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU - Another change for 2019 - Tuition option - by armstrongsubero - 06-14-2019, 08:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,097 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,616 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 468 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,484 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,186 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 346 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,482 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 541 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 739 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,480 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)