Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com Computer Science 310 and 307 TESU
#10
There are enough options to do it get all the class right now. It’s the main reason I was pushing this topic so hard with the school is just because options are power. When you have the ability to select 4 out of 8 rather than 4 out of 4, you can choose what interests you and get more out of it.
SDC recent added more CS courses so at this point there’s a lot of options.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)


I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  


[-] The following 1 user Likes Zachcleigh's post:
  • mysonx3
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Study.com Computer Science 310 and 307 TESU - by Zachcleigh - 09-21-2019, 11:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 232 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,031 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 283 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,991 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,636 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 802 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,217 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 819 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,295 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,177 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)