Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide
#19
(10-26-2019, 07:51 PM)MSK9 Wrote: Oh, yes. With just the primaries and secondaries I'm at about $2800. I have a low interest credit card I've been using that I'm paying down as I my paychecks come in. If/when I do get an interview invitation, I'll either drive or find the cheapest flight/motel I can to save money. Hopefully I'll start getting either invitations or rejections here soon. The DO schools interview up to April, generally (or so I hear).

On an aside, look at Air BnB options when the time comes. You can get a simple sleeping room for the night for about $30-50 and it will usually be in a safer neighborhood (in a house or apt) than a cheap motel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by MSK9 - 10-20-2019, 11:35 PM
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by mysonx3 - 10-21-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by cookderosa - 10-27-2019, 05:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 281,892 7 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,768 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,133 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,775 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,567 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Italian Online Master in Economics & Finance for 4.5k from a Top-School David1477 26 17,453 12-12-2025, 07:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are ACE credits a deal breaker for getting into Certified Anesthesia Assistant school zauh 16 4,708 11-13-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School vs. MBA Programs Mjake260 3 1,814 08-17-2025, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  upGrad MBA from Paris School of Business artem 5 3,592 07-14-2025, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Graduate School Discounts (Excluding New ENEB Discounts) ashkir 15 23,083 06-02-2025, 07:43 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)