Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide
#24
(11-26-2019, 02:09 PM)khwaja1924 Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:57 PM)mysonx3 Wrote: Thank you for sharing! While I'm not interested in medicine, I look forward to hearing about your journey.

I intend to start a similar thread for my law school application process, so I'll also be taking queues from your thread in terms of format.

You may have already shared your law school application process; however, I wanted to add the option of studying abroad for law school. I have sent my DD to law school, in England. She went there straight from High School (British system). She is foregoing the entire undergrad process, here in the US. She will attain a LLB and will be eligible to sit the bar exam in NY or California.

I thought I would throw that out there, as an option. Let me know if you need more information.
Thanks for the advice. I've considered this option (and other non-standard routes), but I think for me going the more traditional JD route is the way to go. Among other reasons, I don't want to be limited to CA/NY

I wish her luck, however. Perhaps someday I'll end up working with (or across from) her!
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by MSK9 - 10-20-2019, 11:35 PM
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by mysonx3 - 10-21-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by mysonx3 - 11-26-2019, 04:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 282,488 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,814 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,134 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,777 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,575 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Italian Online Master in Economics & Finance for 4.5k from a Top-School David1477 26 17,461 12-12-2025, 07:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are ACE credits a deal breaker for getting into Certified Anesthesia Assistant school zauh 16 4,713 11-13-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School vs. MBA Programs Mjake260 3 1,818 08-17-2025, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  upGrad MBA from Paris School of Business artem 5 3,596 07-14-2025, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Graduate School Discounts (Excluding New ENEB Discounts) ashkir 15 23,146 06-02-2025, 07:43 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)