04-01-2020, 01:57 PM
For the price, I think Doane and UNE has it at the "sweet spot" of around $1000 to $1500, anything more expensive would not appeal to anyone, they would rather take it butt-in-seat if possible. That being said, I think the cheaper/easier, maybe even faster option would be doing the "hard sciences" and getting a BS Human Biology at Logan University.
It would be $275/credit at Logan... I just checked, UNE is $360/credit and Doane is $357/credit
Another option you can check is Ocean County, I don't know the exact fee but see below:
It indicates $250/semester hour + E-learning fee, but doesn't show what the e-learning fee is!
Ocean County: https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/...-and-fees/
UNE Link: https://online.une.edu/science-prerequisites/cost/
Doane Link: https://www.doane.edu/graduate-and-adult/tuition-costs
It would be $275/credit at Logan... I just checked, UNE is $360/credit and Doane is $357/credit
Another option you can check is Ocean County, I don't know the exact fee but see below:
It indicates $250/semester hour + E-learning fee, but doesn't show what the e-learning fee is!
Ocean County: https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/...-and-fees/
UNE Link: https://online.une.edu/science-prerequisites/cost/
Doane Link: https://www.doane.edu/graduate-and-adult/tuition-costs
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)