Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I complete the majority of a degree on Study.com or a similar site?
#12
(01-28-2020, 11:17 AM)hlg38 Wrote: Thank you all for your helpful responses. I suppose I should have spent some time introducing myself, since I am clearly new to the forum. I'm interested in getting another Master's degree, but it's just for personal growth. I love to learn. I feel stagnant when I am not working toward some kind of educational or professional goal. My family thinks I'm crazy.

However, I've spent my fair share on education, despite getting some financial help along the way, and I would like to see how far I can get with a DIY degree. I'm interested in getting a Master's in Emergency Management or an MPA. These do not seem to be as easy to DIY as business, computer science, etc.

Currently, I hold the following degrees:

M.Ed. Instructional Design & Technology, American College of Education
Graduate Certificate: English, American College of Education
B.S. Public Administration, Northern Arizona University
A.A.S. Emergency Response and Operations

Hey there! Fellow ACE alumni! And my family thinks I'm crazy too, but I'm the same way! Always need to be working towards something.. Glad to have "met" a kindred spirit.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I complete the majority of a degree on Study.com or a similar site? - by letterchaser202 - 05-11-2020, 08:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 243 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,045 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 284 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,643 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 802 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,234 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 820 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Associates Degree Question Continuethejourney 38 6,256 03-25-2026, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,185 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,169 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)