Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
May 2020 Study.com grading times?
#8
Of the 3 I’ve taken in May, the longest I waited was 9 days, the shortest was 4 days. All of them were business courses with assignments. I’ve experienced quicker turn around time in May than I did in April. Definitely message them. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!
SNHU - BSBA Nov. 2025 Grad

East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, SNHU

Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
May 2020 Study.com grading times? - by Rdw3 - 05-16-2020, 08:34 AM
RE: May 2020 Study.com grading times? - by Rdw3 - 05-16-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: May 2020 Study.com grading times? - by ctcarl - 05-18-2020, 06:39 AM
RE: May 2020 Study.com grading times? - by jcooke - 05-16-2020, 04:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 1 79 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 252 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,599 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 781 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 807 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,127 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,686 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,518 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,122 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Crosswalk list of Study/SL/Sophia/Others for Amberton? kevinmane 1 1,544 12-03-2025, 12:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)