Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time?
#10
(06-27-2020, 10:10 AM)P226mem Wrote: Several of us were having what seemed like delays.  Check out this thread to see that several of us had wait times of 8 or 9 days.  I took one on the 10th of this month and it was graded on 18th.  Another one, I took on 15th and got back on 24th.  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ading-time

When I did ticket with sdc support, it read like a copy and paste answer about assignments that I knew didn't apply to my situation.  I had to turn in the assignment (from a course that was not presentation skills in workplace) and that was already graded within hours.  And with Presentation skills course, you're right there are no assignments.  So I think you got the standard copy and paste answer on that ticket.

If your trying to make sure you get your SDC discount with TESU, this quote from TESU website may be helpful to know https://www.tesu.edu/studycom
"Effective July 1, 2020, new students will no longer be accepted into the Study.com partnership with the tuition reduction benefit. All transcripts verifying a successfully completed Study.com course prior to June 30, 2020, must be received no later than September 30, 2020, in order to receive the benefit. For Study.com students currently enrolled in a Study.com course at the time of application, TESU must receive all current enrollment verifications by June 30, 2020. Providing the Study.com student satisfies verification, and the student’s account maintains continuous active enrollment in the University by taking at least 3 SH of TESU credit each 12 month period, the student will continue to receive the partnership’s tuition reduction. "


I'm hoping you get your SDC grade by the 30th so it all works out. It's a little frustrating with that tesu deadline as the completion date on the SDC transcript is not the day you took the final, but the day the exam was approved.

oh and I don't know if it matters, but the moment I got the email from SDC that exam was approved and I passed, I went into my SDC account and requested the transcript from there.  Sent the next business day via email.

Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful to me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? - by Kylana - 06-27-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? - by Nilv - 07-14-2020, 03:51 AM
Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? - by Kylana - 06-29-2020, 03:16 PM
Study.com Proctored Exam Grade Time? - by Kylana - 06-30-2020, 12:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 398 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,248 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 329 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,738 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 854 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,481 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 855 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,332 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,516 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,584 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)