Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Capstone Oral Presentation?
#7
(08-10-2020, 03:38 PM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote: If you’re referring to TESU, I’m pretty sure that there are presentations required in both the capstone and cornerstone courses. From what I understand, at least for the corner stone, it’s something that you would record and send in and is not much as a big deal as we think. At least that is what I’ve heard from those that have completed it.

HTH!


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
The cornerstone TES-100 didn't have any oral presentation requirements back when I took it. It was actually rather easy and with no final exam that I wasn't sure the course was completed, I asked just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Same here I do not like public speaking, but if it is a prerecorded video I can manage it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Capstone Oral Presentation? - by amberwalk - 08-10-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by rachel83az - 08-10-2020, 10:07 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by Lacedonia4 - 08-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Capstone Oral Presentation? - by CarpeDiem8 - 08-10-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by Merlin - 08-10-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by Lacedonia4 - 08-10-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by Merlin - 08-11-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by Lacedonia4 - 08-11-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by posabsolute - 08-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Capstone Oral Presentation? - by CarpeDiem8 - 08-10-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by rpmranger - 08-12-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by ab10365 - 08-12-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by CarpeDiem8 - 08-13-2020, 08:48 AM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by dfrecore - 08-13-2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Capstone Oral Presentation? - by ab10365 - 08-16-2020, 10:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,189 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,956 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accelerate Capstone to Make December Graduation? myriam555 6 1,166 06-09-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: n0fx
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 25 12,964 05-30-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,545 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Capstone LIB 4970 Outlines kakasahib 3 1,850 07-19-2025, 11:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking the Capstone With 93 Credits Completed glancing7924 3 1,898 04-08-2025, 02:08 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
Information TESU Associate Degrees without a Capstone Ares 11 6,415 03-11-2025, 04:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA Capstone Professors promise22 15 6,112 03-04-2025, 03:32 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Second Capstone Required for Second Degree? (BACS now BA Math) csbachelor 12 4,466 01-25-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)