10-28-2020, 04:06 PM
(10-28-2020, 03:52 PM)bigrivergroup Wrote: So I wasted a huge amount of time. It looks like SDC's American Gov't POS-102 does not transfer in to TESU American Gov't POS-110. Looking at my new evaluation it came is as a LL elective POS-101 and borked my credits count.
Should I do the CLEP American Gov't or is there another SDC course that I missed that should transfer in to take care of that class?
TESU took SDC Intro to Comparative Politics for me about a month ago.
Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022
MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022
BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021
Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000
Thanks Degreeforum!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)