12-13-2020, 01:58 PM
(12-13-2020, 01:40 PM)Cofffeee Wrote:I don’t think they are too hard on the grading. I am not the best writer but they said great work on the drafts I sent. I haven’t got back my final yet. I’ll update when I do. I think I might work on my drafts while going through the course next time so the information is fresh in my mind. Originally it was bacherlors liberal studies with accounting minor but I’m changing to accounting instead.(12-13-2020, 01:16 PM)missbootyfull Wrote: I finished my first term at UMPI and I love it!! Everyone is so nice and try and help you. I only completed two courses because I didn’t have a lot of time and I was lazy but I think I will try and do more next term. I don’t mind though because I was able to get financial aid and they paid for everything and they even sent me 99 dollars in a check. So I made money to go to school lol. I’m going to be doing Sophia courses this winter break before next term to knock out some general requirements I need.Great to hear. Which degree are you pursuing? How was grading of ur papers?
The assignments at the end weren’t bad at all to do either. And I was so scared when I sent my rough drafts but they said great work in the replies. I really prefer this format over normal courses and having to read textbooks. I feel like I learnt a lot too.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)