hi the excel degree plan has a lot of weird assumptions. Sophia Human Biology does not cover their science component. It comes in as 103 (which the above excel is correct) but it is an elective not a GEC.
I am a student at UMPI now as well. ss20ts is right in everything he has said. The only difference between my degree plan and his, is I have my language option adjusted due to being deaf.
Also please, please, please keep in mind. The online school is online.umpi.edu if you find information on umpi.edu that doesn't have the online. subdomain, it is safe to assume it isn't a YourPace program and is in person instead. The online plans are listed here, and these are the only options: https://online.umpi.edu/programs/programs.aspx
I am a student at UMPI now as well. ss20ts is right in everything he has said. The only difference between my degree plan and his, is I have my language option adjusted due to being deaf.
Also please, please, please keep in mind. The online school is online.umpi.edu if you find information on umpi.edu that doesn't have the online. subdomain, it is safe to assume it isn't a YourPace program and is in person instead. The online plans are listed here, and these are the only options: https://online.umpi.edu/programs/programs.aspx
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)