01-16-2021, 11:32 AM
(01-16-2021, 11:06 AM)Certainly Wrote: Thank you for the policy clarification. I only have 24 RA's from my CC & TESU hasn't received my ACE credits yet. I'm concerned because my academic evaluation for my BA CS states 24 applied; however, my BSBA CIS states 21 applied. I dont think I'll finish my Sophia, SDC, Instantcert, Davar, Coopersmith, & SL courses by March 1st. If I am completing my degrees concurrently will the policy effect me on the BSBA CIS RA's even though the BA CS RA's are met?
I think they would only allow you to get the CS degree and not the CIS degree if you only have 21 credits in the CIS degree. In that case, you would want to do 1 more 3-credit RA class/exam. Depending on what you already have, the liberal arts math TECEP might be the fastest/easiest way to do this. It fills the GE requirements and should become a GE elective at the very least. https://www.tesu.edu/degree-completion/e...cep-credit
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)