02-18-2021, 10:32 PM
(02-18-2021, 08:34 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote: Next question about UMPI.
Does anyone have experience with multiple accounting courses at UMPI. I am looking into their BA in Accounting program.
1. Level of difficulty for the accounting courses?
2. Time commitment to study and pass each accounting course?
3. Grading level for the accounting courses?
Let me know.
btw: Everyone has been a very big help, thank you.
There's no way to say yes the accounting courses are hard or easy. Everyone has different abilities and different experience. Same with the amount of time it takes you to complete the course and the Final Assessment. Ashkir and I have taken a few of the same classes this term. One class took me a week to get through and it took him a day or two. He had his Final Assessment written and submitted before I finished the course content. We all move at different paces. No idea what you mean by grading level. You must earn a minimum of an 80 to pass each course.



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)