Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I be a bad student on study.com?
#4
(02-28-2021, 08:22 PM)dbinghamjr Wrote: I had a courses w/ 3 assignments - I did the 1st one as instructed, the other two I spent <5 minutes on them (basically wrote 1-2 intro sentences), SDC graded them and I passed the class.

I've seen threads from 1-2 years back that say people had success submitting blank files - but it probably depends on the grader.

I  will probably not submit a blank file. I may write 100-200 words. So, I can have a try?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by qiaoyiren - 02-28-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 02-28-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-01-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-02-2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-01-2021, 10:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 388 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,229 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 328 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,734 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 851 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,461 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 852 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,323 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,582 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,177 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)