Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I be a bad student on study.com?
#11
(02-28-2021, 11:59 PM)qiaoyiren Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 11:06 PM)rachel83az Wrote: As long as you've already met the point requirements, it's fine to only submit a minimal assignment. However, bear in mind that if you intend to go to grad school then some schools apparently want a specific score for ACE classes. Although SDC is pass/fail, they can show scores on their transcripts if the recipient school wants.

OMG! Grad school require a Ace transcript!!!That's the worst news that I have ever heard.....
I wouldn't worry too much since most students get away with Cs anyway and can still get a master degree or above.
Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 02-28-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-01-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-02-2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Can I be a bad student on study.com? - by Seagull - 03-01-2021, 10:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 310 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,147 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 308 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,688 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 832 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,339 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 836 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,247 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,559 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,159 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)