Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB courses: Let’s discuss the classwork
#29
Here I am again, after swearing that I wouldn't post on ENEB again. (Although I am definitely done talking about their merits, I'll only stick to the actual courses).

I went through all the MBA and Master of Project Management Final Projects and categorized them on my estimations of effort on a scale of 1-3 (three being highest), based solely on my readings of the requirements.

Code:
Course                             Program        Est. Effort    Est. Hours Req.
======                             =======        ===========    ===============
International Trade                MBA                 3            21
Project Planning                   PM                  3            21
Project Quality                    PM                  3            21
International Accounting           MBA                 2            14
Supply Chain Management            MBA                 2            14
Management of International        MBA                 2            14
    Financial Services
International Corporate Tax        MBA                 2            14
Project Funding                    PM                  2            14
Process Integration and            PM                  2            14
    PMP Certification    
Legal Business Environment         MBA                 1            7
Strategic Management               Both                3            21
Personnel Management &             Both                3            21
     Org. Behavior
NLP                                Both                3            21
Marketing                          Both                3            21
Executive Coaching                 Both                2            14
Corporate Social Responsibility    Both                2            14
Financial Management               Both                1            7
            
    Master PM Total Hrs    189
    MBA Total Hrs          203
    Both Together          273

I am estimating 6-8 hours per level of difficulty for the final project only. I am not including any readings or other study time in this, this is just my estimate of the final project time. YMMV, as well as what you think is difficult/time-consuming versus what I do. This is the order I'm planning on doing the courses in, so if people are interested I'll update with my actual times taken as I work through the courses. I'm also interested in anyone who's taken these, how far off they think I might be.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ENEB courses: Let’s discuss the classwork - by Flelm - 06-29-2021, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,685 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 281,557 10-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 2,080 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 169,037 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ENEB/IEAD vs. UK Level 7 Diploma cholinguist 8 4,101 08-05-2026, 10:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  VUL or OakState for ENEB Master’s Credit Transfer? Lyd 18 6,423 04-27-2026, 02:42 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Nexford University Individual NA Grad and Undergrad Courses, ~$500 Each Jonathan Whatley 0 1,569 11-14-2025, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB - exams MCDL 124 56,201 11-01-2025, 04:27 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 12 14,778 09-29-2025, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB “Global MBA”: Three Diplomas, Zero Depth – My Honest Take ronm 26 17,153 08-03-2025, 12:48 PM
Last Post: MedicOne

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)