Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Received my Eval!
#13
Major? Well, there's the problem. Yes, I definitely want to take the major option vs. the Liberal Studies option. I just can't seem to narrow it down to which one. This has been a speed bump for me over the last couple of weeks, not having a plan. Too many interests :eek: So, here is what I'm leaning towards:

English Literature
Communications (oh crap, there are 6 more choices involved) Top 3:
Communication Studies
Journalism
Media Studies
History

Add to this the fact that I have not yet settled on EC vs. TESC (although EC is winning), and I've got a big ol' mess. I guess I'm just trying to lay out my options for these degrees using as many exam credits as possible.Smile
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]


Messages In This Thread
Received my Eval! - by learflyer - 08-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Received my Eval! - by dc67 - 08-16-2008, 10:31 AM
Received my Eval! - by barcotta - 08-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Received my Eval! - by learflyer - 08-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Received my Eval! - by slacker - 08-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Received my Eval! - by bat21 - 08-17-2008, 11:04 PM
Received my Eval! - by learflyer - 08-18-2008, 06:12 AM
Received my Eval! - by slacker - 08-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Received my Eval! - by slacker - 08-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Received my Eval! - by learflyer - 08-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Received my Eval! - by Sunshine - 09-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Received my Eval! - by bat21 - 09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Received my Eval! - by Sunshine - 09-01-2008, 02:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 5,068 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
Thumbs Up Finished My Bachelors, Received My Diploma! keepsingin 8 4,538 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat
  TESU Academic Eval (Questions - Help Please) Gloddy 6 3,928 03-17-2018, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Gloddy
  Help with Excelsior eval Iamtehking 5 3,044 03-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,628 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  I received my diploma for my 20th degree sanantone 9 4,455 10-30-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: azt579
  TESU Updated Eval Question ggabriele26 4 3,201 09-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: ggabriele26
  TESU updated my eval FAST! dfrecore 8 3,269 06-15-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  Got my eval from Tesu! Iamtehking 24 6,417 06-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  TESU Eval Question badfish 4 2,611 05-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)