07-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I was thinking of some ideas for a flight meeting event. Along the lines of the last flight meeting that has fun team building games and events.
An idea we had was to incorporate âteamâ building events. Such as, egg toss, water balloon fight, sack race, three legged race, blind fold maze races, team pyramid, weather trivia.
Can anyone think of something fun and crazy that I could suggest?
An idea we had was to incorporate âteamâ building events. Such as, egg toss, water balloon fight, sack race, three legged race, blind fold maze races, team pyramid, weather trivia.
Can anyone think of something fun and crazy that I could suggest?
Cleps Passed: (36) English Comp w/essay, Freshman Comp, A & I Lit, Princ of Management, , College Math, Humanities, US History 1 and US History 2, Marketing
Dantes Passed: (48) Astronomy, Supervision, Bus. Math, Intro to Bus, Human Resource Management, Ethics in America, Tech Writing, Intro to Computing, World Religions, Personal Finance, Intro to LE, Org Behavior, Environment & Humanity, Here's to your Health and Criminal Justice.
Traditional: (43)
FEMA: (13)
Military: (70+)
Dantes Passed: (48) Astronomy, Supervision, Bus. Math, Intro to Bus, Human Resource Management, Ethics in America, Tech Writing, Intro to Computing, World Religions, Personal Finance, Intro to LE, Org Behavior, Environment & Humanity, Here's to your Health and Criminal Justice.
Traditional: (43)
FEMA: (13)
Military: (70+)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)