09-30-2021, 12:35 PM
(09-30-2021, 12:00 PM)robertsted Wrote: So it's the end of September, any words on when this UMPI CS degree will start taking in students? I have completed all the Sophia courses and holding back on registering with TESU BACS just so I can sign up for this degree. Should I wait until early next year to find out? Not in urgent need for the degree but wouldn't want to drag too long either.
UMPI has NEVER made a pubic announcement that they will offer any type of CS/IT degree. They only began their on campus CS degree in January. They have 1 full time on campus professor for this program so far. They would need CS and math professors to add this to YourPace based on the on campus degree. They do not have any of the required math courses available on YourPace. I do not see this degree becoming a YourPace degree anytime soon as the president of the university has said the demand isn't there. They need far more people to request it for it to be added to YourPace.



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)