Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Business Capstone Book
#10
(10-12-2021, 08:12 PM)brainfroze Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 08:58 PM)Dorothy44 Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 07:39 PM)thecontrarian Wrote: Hi Dorothy I’m in NJ and interested if still available. Sent you PM.

I am sorry.  I received a message before you just a few hours ago, and I did not get to update yet tonight.  The book is already gone, and will be mailed on Wednesday.

PM me if you still need one.  Also confirm it's Crafting and Executing Strategy, Concepts and Cases, 21E McGraw Hill by Thompson, Peteraf, Gamble, Strickland.

I recently sold mine on ebay for $5 or something + shipping media mail. I think it's easier this way and anybody that wants to find it can.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Business Capstone Book - by Dorothy44 - 09-18-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by elenlushk - 09-25-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by Dorothy44 - 09-28-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by akr680 - 10-11-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by Dorothy44 - 10-11-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by thecontrarian - 10-11-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by Dorothy44 - 10-11-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by brainfroze - 10-12-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by udi - 10-30-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Business Capstone Book - by LevelUP - 10-11-2021, 09:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ProctorU Open Book Midterm matycon 10 1,415 09-02-2026, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Coursera Google Business Intelligence Professional Certificate jazzcat 0 267 08-20-2026, 11:31 AM
Last Post: jazzcat
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,919 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accelerate Capstone to Make December Graduation? myriam555 6 1,145 06-09-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: n0fx
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 25 12,916 05-30-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,521 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Where can I find course “BUS 210 Quantitative Skills for Business” outside TESU to lucillegyl 17 6,980 10-26-2025, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quantitative Skills Business for BSBA at TESU Kab 3 1,594 07-21-2025, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Kab
  Capstone LIB 4970 Outlines kakasahib 3 1,836 07-19-2025, 11:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 23 10,993 06-21-2025, 05:44 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)