Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Global Private Tutoring
#2
During the early parts of this year and the entire 2020 year, I had my kids take English/Math through tutors in Australia as our local tutoring agencies were closed due to the pandemic situation.  Anyways, I think they're a viable option but I don't really want my kids using that as my son was "playing games" and daughter was watching Youtube videos on the side monitor while they were in class!  

Many pros/cons to everything.  I may end up doing a "home school" type of tutoring for them to save on cash as it's expensive for local tutoring - I recently got them into Eye Level and Kumon to see how they like it, deciding to pull them out for homeschool instead, my previous post here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ternatives
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Global Private Tutoring - by Alpha - 10-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Global Private Tutoring - by bjcheung77 - 11-01-2021, 02:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Forum for "PUG and other Global Universities" Ares 14 4,963 12-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Humans may be fueling global warming by breathing: new study LevelUP 12 4,125 04-17-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Does Global name impact? NewatTESU 7 4,108 09-19-2021, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Global warming, human-caused climate change! bjcheung77 12 5,085 07-21-2021, 09:27 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Regent's and Galileo Global Education complete new partnership bjcheung77 0 1,574 10-16-2020, 06:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WASC Accredited Western U.S. Private University For Sale bjcheung77 6 3,963 07-22-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Purdue University Global: 2018 Article Exploring Purdue's Agreement with Kaplan PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 2 2,202 05-23-2019, 07:40 AM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Private Messages cookderosa 8 3,550 09-14-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: kietro
  WOWZAH! I GOT ACCEPTED!! Cisco Global Cybersecurity Scholarship! bjcheung77 8 4,400 12-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Johann
  Admin Info-Help Private Forum Access mrobinson 4 2,325 05-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)