Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Colleges Using Study.com Format?
#10
(01-23-2022, 02:49 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Which college are you attending and which 9 credits are they asking for?  An option is to take some more Accounting courses from other providers that do not duplicate your current work, depending on what you're looking at, example: InstantCertCredit Managerial Accounting comes in as upper level.  

The courses you're looking put on a transcript sounds like you're trying to use alternative credit to satisfy the requirements, it will work as long as it's been approved for use at a college/university and applied onto their transcripts, the Big 3 and several offer credit banking services.

However, in order to save cash and not need to graduate from another degree, the easiest is to skip the credit banking services and apply for a second degree at one of the Big 3, then pay for the transcripts with the newest credits applied to the degree... who cares if you finish the degree or not!

I took all the study.com accounting courses that I knew my college would accept. I am enrolled in a master's program, so I could just stop and not finish once I hit the 24 I need. The instruction is so dry though. I spend more time navigating their online system than I do learning and completing classwork. I would really like a college that uses the study.com instruction format.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by mialo - 01-23-2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by mialo - 01-23-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by mialo - 01-23-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by mialo - 01-23-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by ss20ts - 01-24-2022, 10:30 AM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by jsd - 01-24-2022, 12:24 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by ss20ts - 01-24-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by LevelUP - 01-24-2022, 01:49 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by ss20ts - 01-24-2022, 02:12 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by LevelUP - 01-24-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by ss20ts - 01-29-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Colleges Using Study.com Format? - by mialo - 01-26-2022, 08:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 333 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,176 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 312 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,706 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 835 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,365 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 841 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What are the easiest and maybe fastest online colleges for a bachelor's in coding? whiverem 4 1,807 05-07-2026, 05:06 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,264 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,571 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)