Admissions have confirmed they would allow me to get a third degree. I applied and got accepted, and am in the middle of an evaluation.
I don't think I'll actually go through with it, but I can confirm that the policy has changed.
My still-in-progress eval does say my Liberal Arts capstone is satisfied by my previous degree, but I wonder if that'll be corrected after the evaluation is complete. Still waiting on my WGU transcript to come in.
I don't think I'll actually go through with it, but I can confirm that the policy has changed.
My still-in-progress eval does say my Liberal Arts capstone is satisfied by my previous degree, but I wonder if that'll be corrected after the evaluation is complete. Still waiting on my WGU transcript to come in.
Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)