03-16-2022, 04:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2022, 04:59 AM by speedrunner.)
(03-15-2022, 05:28 PM)origamishuttle Wrote: That's better than I would have guessed. How was the difficulty level?
I did this course in lieu of the one from Saylor academy. That one was a nightmare and looked like it was made for some 90s style automotive project management instead of what's in use at tech companies today.
Since I work in a "modern agile environment", I did not look at the material and went straight for the quizes and assignments.
There were quite a few assignments, but all of them had detailed steps of exactly what you need to do, no original thinking was required. It was just typical busywork.
What was a bit disheartening were the peer reviews. Quite a few people submitted empty documents, or nothing at all, and even begged on the forum for reviews.
One more thing to note: The course is entirely doable in the free trial period.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)