Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCertCredit - Spanish - ACE Changes
#37
(07-24-2022, 02:23 AM)LevelUP Wrote: After a little investigation, I saw this notice on the welcome page for Spanish. I assume this was posted before June 30th? So there was some warning then that this course was going to expire soon. 

[Image: 6nqi34.jpg]



You are only able to see this currently because STEVE and ICC were awesome enough to reload the class back to the server for me!!! Thank you STEVE and ICC. (Spanish was completely hidden or removed when this thread started).

UMPI is allowing the course for credit for me, so I am grateful for their part as well. They understand the number of different moving parts involved in this process tends to catch people in the change over. Thanks again to UMPI for understanding.

I did not access my courses from home pages - I access them at the course level. I have all the bookmarks in a "pearltree" bookmark manager for the courses I am taking (I currently am taking 2 at ICC, 2 at Study, 2 at Sophia, 1 at SSC.edu). without this bookmark system I would get lost about what classes are currently happening - though my process seems to be flawed as I screwed Spanish up, obviously...

I have taken the Spanish final and passed the course, everyone involve has been very understanding - way more then they needed to be.

With non-time constrained courses it would be nice to receive notices about changes or deadlines as members might think they have more time to prepare then they do. I will make adjustments to my process to try to avoid this in the future. I have reviewed on ACE what classes I have to complete that could be expiring and I seem to be in good shape at this point.

I am not going up on this course getting reviewed by ACE again or at least receiving an explanation as to why it was credited and now no long is. Choices for Language credits are limited (like Lab courses) and the more option people have the better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by rachel83az - 07-20-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-20-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by rachel83az - 07-20-2022, 10:11 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by Cole22 - 07-25-2022, 09:25 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by rachel83az - 07-26-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by Pats20 - 07-20-2022, 09:41 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-20-2022, 09:49 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by rachel83az - 07-20-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by ss20ts - 07-20-2022, 11:59 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-20-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-20-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by Pats20 - 07-20-2022, 01:17 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by k-k-k-katy - 07-20-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by LevelUP - 07-20-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by ss20ts - 07-20-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-21-2022, 08:09 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by ss20ts - 07-21-2022, 10:42 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by LevelUP - 07-21-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-22-2022, 08:52 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by ss20ts - 07-22-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-22-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by ss20ts - 07-22-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by uncoolbilly - 07-22-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: POOP - POOP - POOP - Spanish - by bjcheung77 - 07-21-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: Bring Back Spanish - at least until the end of 2022 - by uncoolbilly - 07-24-2022, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLEP Spanish advice? Stanislav 8 4,387 01-31-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Exclamation Bring Back Spanish - at least until the end of 2022 uncoolbilly 8 3,743 07-24-2022, 01:34 PM
Last Post: uncoolbilly
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 8,207 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister
  IC - Spanish CCCC 13 6,832 04-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Last Post: uncapentin
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Spanish I Course Review OldManOfTheSea 29 15,343 03-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: uncapentin
  Spanish I on Credly evanmonast 2 2,342 01-31-2022, 02:54 PM
Last Post: evanmonast
  Typing Spanish Accents danyelln 8 4,130 01-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Has anyone taken the Spanish course course? harrit 4 2,917 10-14-2021, 12:54 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Spanish CLEP in 3 months; Need a 50 Please Help! Question at bottom! therealgageb 8 6,072 10-20-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Instant Cert Spanish 1 acmh1211 3 3,672 07-28-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: acmh1211

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)