07-26-2022, 08:28 AM
"What do you mean by "it's too old to have it transferred"?
Well, I did not want to get into many details but I got my B.A. from an old college that does not exist anymore and my communication with the department of education too did not fare well as they said they could not help. So am having to take the degree again. Currently, I have moved on from my predicament and now am enjoying the process of getting a degree through TESU. However, now I am seeking help to navigate through the courses and find a quicker way to complete them so that I can pursue my next step of getting into master's, etc.
Hope you can help.
Thanks!
Well, I did not want to get into many details but I got my B.A. from an old college that does not exist anymore and my communication with the department of education too did not fare well as they said they could not help. So am having to take the degree again. Currently, I have moved on from my predicament and now am enjoying the process of getting a degree through TESU. However, now I am seeking help to navigate through the courses and find a quicker way to complete them so that I can pursue my next step of getting into master's, etc.
Hope you can help.
Thanks!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)