Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Walden psychology
#6
(12-19-2022, 01:51 PM)Alpha Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 08:29 PM)ARV095 Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 02:35 PM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 02:06 PM)ARV095 Wrote: I am looking for someone to give me referral as well as their review on this program. tia

I did a search and found this (search bar is on top right - there might be other threads but this is the first one I found):

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...o-Learning

oh i saw that but have not found any referral code yet

I know that sometimes I'm a bit slow with these things but I have no idea what a "referral code" might be.

https://www.waldenu.edu/refer#rfi-form
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Walden psychology - by ARV095 - 12-16-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Walden psychology - by suzycupcake - 12-16-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Walden psychology - by ARV095 - 12-16-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Walden psychology - by Alpha - 12-19-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Walden psychology - by ARV095 - 12-22-2022, 08:53 AM
RE: Walden psychology - by karenkresgs - 12-17-2022, 04:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAU vs. Walden MBA Mint Berry Crunch 15 2,241 05-29-2026, 03:51 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Leaving Walden - best PhD/DBA move? Celerity 2 2,091 01-13-2026, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Celerity
  Capella vs Walden for CBE Masters wow 13 5,688 12-26-2025, 05:58 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Walden Alums? TINASAM 7 2,028 09-22-2025, 08:17 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Universidad Central De Nicaragua - Psychology bjcheung77 34 15,932 06-30-2025, 03:43 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  MA IO Psychology vs MBA Pats20 7 3,605 04-09-2025, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Walden Tempo Learning Fees - Changes March 2025 bjcheung77 4 8,823 02-18-2025, 11:58 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Discount for Walden TEMPO's MS in Early Childhood Studies sacredrain 7 4,505 01-04-2025, 06:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 1,536 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Walden U - MS Psych Learning Tempo Journey warriortaupou 8 7,333 08-18-2024, 10:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)