09-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey Kevin,
Your off to a good start.
I suggest/submit that you not get to worked up about a degree plan right now. Why don't you pick 3-4 tests that will work well with almost any degree (general education type stuff). If you need all 60 credits then it's hard to go wrong with the first 12. Don't spend days you could have spent studying and passing an exam trying to figure out all the tests you'll need.
How about a couple of these....
CLEP Humanities (6 credits)
CLEP A&I Lit (6 credits) (my favorite easy exam!)
CLEP US History I or II
CLEP American Government
CLEP Sociology,
CLEP Psychology
In the meantime, keep reading the forums, and by then you'll have found several degree plans that should suit you.
Your off to a good start.
I suggest/submit that you not get to worked up about a degree plan right now. Why don't you pick 3-4 tests that will work well with almost any degree (general education type stuff). If you need all 60 credits then it's hard to go wrong with the first 12. Don't spend days you could have spent studying and passing an exam trying to figure out all the tests you'll need.
How about a couple of these....
CLEP Humanities (6 credits)
CLEP A&I Lit (6 credits) (my favorite easy exam!)
CLEP US History I or II
CLEP American Government
CLEP Sociology,
CLEP Psychology
In the meantime, keep reading the forums, and by then you'll have found several degree plans that should suit you.
Joe
Excelsior BSB Aug 21, 2009
Excelsior BSB Aug 21, 2009


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)