Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Post ( Help!)
#3
I agree with alissaroot. I would take US I & II and then American Government. I would then take Marketing, Math, and finish up with your Dantes test. None of these tests are extremly difficult, if you study hard you be done well within your 3 month window. Good luck!

Farmerboy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Post ( Help!) - by cliffriff - 09-21-2008, 08:34 PM
First Post ( Help!) - by alissaroot - 09-21-2008, 11:33 PM
First Post ( Help!) - by Farmerboy - 09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
First Post ( Help!) - by cliffriff - 09-22-2008, 02:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Program SophiaPrincess 14 10,180 04-08-2025, 09:50 PM
Last Post: krush
  OSU Post-Bacc BSCS degree name about to change sialiblo 8 6,519 09-11-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: elytrarowlock
  Why degree mills center so hard in post-graduate degrees? elcastor21 7 4,036 12-08-2023, 06:56 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  How can I delete my post... qiaoyiren 2 2,537 03-24-2021, 08:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  American Sentinel U merges with Post University Alpha 8 3,727 02-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A light hearted post about education ROYISAGIRL 8 3,631 12-19-2020, 11:05 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  Future of College Tuition post Covid 19 Clepper43 15 6,450 07-16-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  What to do with my post-bacc sciences and a word about them (med school).. MSK9 32 14,382 09-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Post your Test Center Experiences! sgloer 3 2,366 07-22-2019, 07:18 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What is the name of the idiot's guide study book being referred in this QUOTED post? rackcity92 2 2,482 03-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)