09-23-2008, 12:51 PM
swisha2k Wrote:IC was ok but you should also supplement with a high school textbook. I just couldn't grasp the concepts until I found a high school text in the library. The high school bio will break down the linguistics and eliminate all of the fluff.I'm getting ready for Biology too. You said to use a high school textbook to supplement? Will that be enough or will I need a college textbook?
Thanks
CLEP tests taken:
76 - College Algebra
57 - American Government
74 - Precalculus
75 - Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
65 - Chemistry
72 - History of the U.S. 1
70 - History of the U.S. 2
74 - Introductory Psychology
73 - Biology
64 - English Composition
77 - Macroeconomics
74 - Microeconomics
76 - College Algebra
57 - American Government
74 - Precalculus
75 - Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
65 - Chemistry
72 - History of the U.S. 1
70 - History of the U.S. 2
74 - Introductory Psychology
73 - Biology
64 - English Composition
77 - Macroeconomics
74 - Microeconomics


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)