Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Register for Capstone
#13
(12-01-2023, 06:04 PM)Kones Wrote: I am getting an error when trying to register for my Business Capstone, saying I need a granted petition. I reached out to my advisor, but while I wait to hear back, does anyone know how to go about getting one?

I also got that message for Janaury.

(12-04-2023, 08:20 PM)resistk Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 06:04 PM)Kones Wrote: I am getting an error when trying to register for my Business Capstone, saying I need a granted petition. I reached out to my advisor, but while I wait to hear back, does anyone know how to go about getting one?

I also got that message for January term and have 106 credits with several more underway. But I am lacking English Comp 2 which I am working on at Sophia.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Register for Capstone - by Kones - 12-01-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by bjcheung77 - 12-01-2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by Kones - 12-01-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by rachel83az - 12-02-2023, 06:08 AM
RE: Register for Capstone - by LevelUP - 12-02-2023, 03:38 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by spohara - 12-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Register for Capstone - by jch - 12-04-2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by Kones - 12-04-2023, 12:45 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by bjcheung77 - 12-04-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by Kones - 12-04-2023, 06:33 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by davewill - 12-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Register for Capstone - by jch - 12-04-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: Register for Capstone - by resistk - 12-04-2023, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,057 4 hours ago
Last Post: justsomeguy
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,929 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accelerate Capstone to Make December Graduation? myriam555 6 1,153 06-09-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: n0fx
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 25 12,926 05-30-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,525 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Can I register in 1 day? pluggingalong 4 1,674 08-29-2025, 09:11 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  Capstone LIB 4970 Outlines kakasahib 3 1,837 07-19-2025, 11:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking the Capstone With 93 Credits Completed glancing7924 3 1,892 04-08-2025, 02:08 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
Information TESU Associate Degrees without a Capstone Ares 11 6,385 03-11-2025, 04:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA Capstone Professors promise22 15 6,094 03-04-2025, 03:32 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)