Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI - Change Professor
#12
(01-22-2024, 07:41 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Do as much as you can with the classes, once done with the class, have another one open while waiting for grading if that is possible... I wouldn't wait another session just to get it with another professor.
Thanks for your advice. Yes, I want to avoid doing a second term as much as possible because I don’t have a lot money. I have already completed some courses at UMPI. International Relations would be my fifth course completed. I am just afraid that it will slow me down, considering I have a lot of courses left to do. However, I am working at a quick pace, and hopefully this won’t hinder me too much. I appreciate your response and will take your advise and email my advisor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UMPI - Change Professor - by considerationsea2938 - 01-22-2024, 11:57 AM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by ss20ts - 01-22-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by Duneranger - 01-22-2024, 05:40 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by bjcheung77 - 01-22-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by ss20ts - 01-22-2024, 03:47 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by LevelUP - 01-22-2024, 05:51 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by ss20ts - 01-22-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by indigoshuffle - 01-22-2024, 08:55 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by bjcheung77 - 01-22-2024, 07:41 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by ss20ts - 01-22-2024, 07:57 PM
RE: UMPI - Change Professor - by considerationsea2938 - 01-22-2024, 07:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 2,753 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,276 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,028 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb ENG 211 Professor itsdonye 3 611 08-17-2026, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,718 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,091 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,322 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,008 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 725 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 904 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)