Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coopersmith Exam format?
#5
(08-30-2024, 08:34 AM)homeschoolmom1 Wrote: You can email them and they will send you the course syllabus and additional info about the course. I think they even sent me the powerpoint slides of a course I was interested in so I could decide whether to take it. Some courses (like History of Board Games) require you to write an essay and submit it (untimed, you can submit it either before or while being enrolled), aside from the exams.
Thanks for the tip. I'll do that!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Coopersmith Exam format? - by wow - 08-29-2024, 07:33 PM
RE: Coopersmith Exam format? - by P226mem - 08-30-2024, 06:31 AM
RE: Coopersmith Exam format? - by wow - 08-30-2024, 07:25 AM
RE: Coopersmith Exam format? - by homeschoolmom1 - 08-30-2024, 08:34 AM
RE: Coopersmith Exam format? - by wow - 08-30-2024, 08:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coopersmith questions tesu-acct-student 5 2,622 01-13-2026, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Oulton1
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,491 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  TRANSFERABLE College Credit by Exam, Portfolio PLA, Ind Study - Esp STEM RKanarek 7 4,733 07-25-2025, 03:43 AM
Last Post: RKanarek
  I want to take the BIO101 Proctored Exam on Saylor. Trion1991 1 2,058 12-23-2024, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
Lightbulb Study.com 5 Exam Limit per Month Clarification Jaymes 5 6,846 11-29-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Study.com Failed Exam BSBRose21 7 10,885 11-14-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Coopersmith Positive Psychology TwinMom 3 2,601 10-09-2024, 10:49 PM
Last Post: jeffreestar
  Study.com Exam, Accidentally Left Installer Open ExcellentPhoto 2 2,211 08-13-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC Health 302 no exam required after 9/3/2024 NOX 1 1,744 08-10-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Coopersmith Linear Algebra Experience Live Zachcleigh 11 8,117 03-08-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)