04-08-2025, 11:10 AM
My concern about the biometric typing thing is that it has NEVER worked for me with Sophia. I have motor problems with my hands, which would explain it, but Sophia doesn't allow any way around this except for physically typing multiple times (a total pain in the ass on days I can barely type), getting errors multiple times, and then they will confirm your identity by sending a code to your phone.
Does Study.com have an alternative to the typing? I find it pretty concerning for anyone who has motor disabilities, hand injuries, or is learning how to type (which means their typing pattern will change over time). These biometric tests accommodate only typing, not other forms of text input that are commonly used like dictation or selecting letters from an onscreen keyboard.
Does Study.com have an alternative to the typing? I find it pretty concerning for anyone who has motor disabilities, hand injuries, or is learning how to type (which means their typing pattern will change over time). These biometric tests accommodate only typing, not other forms of text input that are commonly used like dictation or selecting letters from an onscreen keyboard.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)