Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com is switching to non-proctored and open-book exams
#46
I've taken several exams since the change. I did the typing verification and didn't have to do anything with my ID or take a photo. I was able to keep my typed notes open during the exam and had no issues.

On the cheating discussion: I have a BS and MS from traditional B&M universities. I know people who cheated their entire way through college with in person exams. If someone wants to cheat, they will.

I appreciate this change because I have several health issues and being able to stand up and stretch, move to another location, and use the bathroom during the exam really helps me. Before I felt like I had to rush through because I was in pain and just needed to get the exam over with.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Study.com is switching to non-proctored and open-book exams - by louise - 04-22-2025, 04:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 344 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,186 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 316 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,233 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,716 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 839 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,382 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 844 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,270 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor - Proctored Exam? bushysmalls 5 2,505 01-05-2026, 03:00 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)