07-01-2025, 10:35 AM
Hello, everyone.
Need help with young cousin who just became a modern Columbus and landed in NJ. He wanted to be a nurse but WES made his degree equivalent to a US BS in Physics degree.
He applied for TESU "Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)" and evaulation transcript stated that his first degree missing these equaliant course.
I am hoping if you can help with site can help to get credit.
BIO 2510 - Introduction to Microbiology with Lab
BIO 2080 - The Science of Nutrition
BIO2110 - Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab
BIO-2120 - Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab
CHE-1210 - General Chemistry I with Lab
CHE-1220 -General Chemistry II with Lab
What i think that below Sophia courses meets the needs except Chemistry II and Lab.
SOPH-0073 - Anatomy and Physiology I
SOPH-0072 - Anatomy and Physiology I Lab
SOPH-0081 - Anatomy and Physiology II
SOPH-0082 - Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
SOPH-0002 - Human Biology
SOPH-0067 - Human Biology Lab
SOPH-0056 - Introduction to Chemistry
SOPH-0070 - Introduction to Chemistry Lab
SOPH-0063 Introduction to Nutrition
SOPH-0074 - Microbiology
SOPH-0075 - Microbiology Lab
Need help with young cousin who just became a modern Columbus and landed in NJ. He wanted to be a nurse but WES made his degree equivalent to a US BS in Physics degree.
He applied for TESU "Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)" and evaulation transcript stated that his first degree missing these equaliant course.
I am hoping if you can help with site can help to get credit.
BIO 2510 - Introduction to Microbiology with Lab
BIO 2080 - The Science of Nutrition
BIO2110 - Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab
BIO-2120 - Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab
CHE-1210 - General Chemistry I with Lab
CHE-1220 -General Chemistry II with Lab
What i think that below Sophia courses meets the needs except Chemistry II and Lab.
SOPH-0073 - Anatomy and Physiology I
SOPH-0072 - Anatomy and Physiology I Lab
SOPH-0081 - Anatomy and Physiology II
SOPH-0082 - Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
SOPH-0002 - Human Biology
SOPH-0067 - Human Biology Lab
SOPH-0056 - Introduction to Chemistry
SOPH-0070 - Introduction to Chemistry Lab
SOPH-0063 Introduction to Nutrition
SOPH-0074 - Microbiology
SOPH-0075 - Microbiology Lab
BACS - TESU Transfer Credit 243 but only require 3 credits for (LIB-4970) Capstone Project (117 transferred towards degree) to complete the BA in Comp Sci.
PhD—Morgan State, waiting (in 2nd round now)
PhD - University of the Cumberlands—Quit after some courses (Poor faculty and grading quality) and retain the ABD status
MAOL - UMPI
BBA - UMPI Accounting
BLS - IT & PM UMPI
MSc - e-Business Abrdeeen University
BSc - Infornation Technology Univesity of London
PhD—Morgan State, waiting (in 2nd round now)
PhD - University of the Cumberlands—Quit after some courses (Poor faculty and grading quality) and retain the ABD status
MAOL - UMPI
BBA - UMPI Accounting
BLS - IT & PM UMPI
MSc - e-Business Abrdeeen University
BSc - Infornation Technology Univesity of London


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)