03-25-2009, 02:47 PM
[email protected] Wrote:Are the questions on the here's to your health exam the same as the ones on the instant cert website??? I'm taking this exam next week and I don't want to waste time studying if these questions are not on the real exam..
I'm sorry that I can't help you out on this one. I didn't do any studying for the HYTH exam so I don't know how the flashcards compare to the actual exam. I don't recall it being an overly difficult exam though, so I'm sure you'll do great!
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE
BS-LS: AoF Admin/Mgmt Studies
0 to BS in under 9 months
EXCELSIOR CLASSES (7 Credits)
College Math (A) Eng Comp (B) Info Lit (P)
CLEP (42 Credits)
A&I Lit-6CH (71) SS&H-6CH (66) Humanities-6CH (65) Mgmt (66) Marketing (66) HG&Dev (61) Info Sys&Comp App (60) Sociology (60) Psych (59) Business Law (55) Am Gov't (50)
DSST (57 Credits)
Found of Ed (67-A) Fund of Counseling (67-A) Intro to Business (65-A) Civil War & Recon (62-A) Tech Writing (59-A) Intro Law Enforcement (59-A) Principles of Supervision (58-A) Org Behavior (57-A) Environ&Humanity (53-B) Anthropology (52-B) Astronomy (52-B) World Religions (450) Substance Abuse (450) Ethics in America (447) HTYH (433) Intro to Comp (432) Personal Finance (422) Criminal Justice (409) Mgmt Info Sys (409)
ECE (21 Credits)
HR Mgmt (A) Cultural Diversity © Ethics © Organizational Behavior (B) Found of Gerontology © Psych of A&A © Social Psych ©
Up Next:
MPA @ AMU stating Sept 09
BS-LS: AoF Admin/Mgmt Studies
0 to BS in under 9 months
EXCELSIOR CLASSES (7 Credits)
College Math (A) Eng Comp (B) Info Lit (P)
CLEP (42 Credits)
A&I Lit-6CH (71) SS&H-6CH (66) Humanities-6CH (65) Mgmt (66) Marketing (66) HG&Dev (61) Info Sys&Comp App (60) Sociology (60) Psych (59) Business Law (55) Am Gov't (50)
DSST (57 Credits)
Found of Ed (67-A) Fund of Counseling (67-A) Intro to Business (65-A) Civil War & Recon (62-A) Tech Writing (59-A) Intro Law Enforcement (59-A) Principles of Supervision (58-A) Org Behavior (57-A) Environ&Humanity (53-B) Anthropology (52-B) Astronomy (52-B) World Religions (450) Substance Abuse (450) Ethics in America (447) HTYH (433) Intro to Comp (432) Personal Finance (422) Criminal Justice (409) Mgmt Info Sys (409)
ECE (21 Credits)
HR Mgmt (A) Cultural Diversity © Ethics © Organizational Behavior (B) Found of Gerontology © Psych of A&A © Social Psych ©
Up Next:
MPA @ AMU stating Sept 09


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)