06-17-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't like ECE tests. They're expensive, and full of BS questions. There are lots of ambiguous questions and answers, and some practice questions I've ran across were flat out incorrect. There also seems to be a pattern to these trick questions:
1. Question.
a) Wrong answer.
b) Wrong answer.
c) Correct answer.
d) ANOTHER correct answer, but ambiguous or non-specific.
I see a lot of tests that have a question describing say, an ethical system based on duty ethics, and asking to identify it. This question would provide two right answers: deontological ethics and Kantianism. Technically they're both right, but you need to look for VERY specific references or the absence of such to determine which right answer is the one they want.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm annoyed. :mad:
1. Question.
a) Wrong answer.
b) Wrong answer.
c) Correct answer.
d) ANOTHER correct answer, but ambiguous or non-specific.
I see a lot of tests that have a question describing say, an ethical system based on duty ethics, and asking to identify it. This question would provide two right answers: deontological ethics and Kantianism. Technically they're both right, but you need to look for VERY specific references or the absence of such to determine which right answer is the one they want.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm annoyed. :mad:
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010
CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)